- Passengers must have a valid ticket for crossing, either bought in advance or on boarding the ferry.
- Passengers must check the point of departure for estuary or sunset trips, this will be displayed on the trip page before checkout and clearly indicated on the e-ticket sent upon payment.
- Children aged 5 and under may travel free provided they are with the holder of a valid ticket. This concession is limited to a maximum of two children per ticket holder.
- Children aged 6 to 16 may travel at a reduced child rate. Children aged 11 years and under must be accompanied by a person over 16 years old who must make sure that their behaviour does not endanger their own safety or the safety of other passengers.
- The ferry is not currently equipped to carry passengers with reduced mobility.
- Bicycles, wheelchairs, pushchairs and small items of luggage are carried at owner’s risk and crew discretion. Bikes must go in the rack. You may be asked to fold wheelchairs or pushchairs.
- Dogs can be carried at owner’s risk on a short lead or held throughout the short ferry across the Tywi and should not compromise the safety or enjoyment of other passengers. No other animals permitted. Seasonal dog walking restrictions are in place on Llansteffan beach. CBF takes no liability or refund for passengers’ inconvenience or loss associated with these restrictions.
- In the interests of animal welfare, we do not carry dogs on our trips
- All sailings are subject to weather and circumstances. Carmarthen Bay Ferries will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses that may arise as a result of a cancellation or delay in a service.
- Passengers must take note of all safety notices and safety instructions issued aboard the ferry.
- Passengers are provided with, and are expected to wear, lifejackets on the ferry.
- In the event of poor weather or adverse tidal conditions passengers must remain seated at all times whilst on the vessel.
- The crew reserves the right to refuse any passenger who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances. Carmarthen Bay Ferries adopts a zero-tolerance policy on anti-social behaviour and abusive behaviour towards the crew. There is no refund or compensation for any loss suffered by any passenger refused passage in these circumstances.
- Under no circumstances shall any passenger bring any illegal substances or dangerous goods aboard the vessel.
- Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes, is strictly prohibited whilst on the ferry.