There is no better way to experience the Tywi Estuary than on one of our trips. Enjoy taster, estuarine and sunset/rise trips which depart at typically 45-minute intervals. They are easily bookable on this page.
BUT before you do PLEASE CHECK :-
1.Which shore the trip departs from.
- NOT ALL trips depart from both shores. On some days, high tides cover the beach in Ferryside and we can only depart from Llansteffan. We balance this out on other days.
- The departure shore is shown on the bookings page. Please make sure you book your trip from the shore you wish to depart from.
- Trips departing from both shores will be shown as LLANSTEFFAN & FERRYSIDE or FERRYSIDE & LLANSTEFFAN on the booking page. The first named village is the first departure point, we then quickly cross the the other side. Please turn up 15 minutes before departure.
- PLEASE ADD YOUR DEPARTURE SHORE TO THE “Notes” section of the booking page
2.That you have made alternative arrangements for your dog.
- As a dog friendly company we welcome dogs on the ferry service.
- We do not allow dogs on trips.
3.There is space on the trip.
- Legally, we can only carry 10 passengers.
- If the trip is full or has insufficient seats, the outline of the online booking box will turn red
Please note, there are no toilet facilities aboard Glansteffan. There are public conveniences on both foreshores.